Friday, March 31, 2017

This Aint Rock n Roll This Is Social Media

Hmmmm….  What does everybody think about everything?  And what does everybody think about that?  Are my friends electric, eclectic or biometric?  Who cares?  I’m liking it anyway!  Howdy screen-ghosts and welcome to the evidence-trail, the plastic-agora, the tar-pit of eternal doom and friendly watering-hole on the corner where ya bump into all kinds of critters…..  (hang on – I’m just gonna check my notifications)  oh man!  I just saw this hilarious video!  See, there was this hamster, yeah?  And it was all dressed up…… and it was like riding this little tiny bike?   it was just sew funny…….    I’ll send you the link – no really – it’s no trouble!  You just have to see it! 
Η ΓΑΤΑ - ΣΤΕΛΛΑΚΗΣ ΠΕΡΠΙΝΙΑΔΗΣ - 1937
ΧΑΣΑΠΙΚΟ του Στελλάκη Περπινιάδη   
Ορχήστρα μς ακορντεόν, κιθάρα, μπουζούκι και δύο μαντολίνα.

Diamond Dogs – David Bowie 1974



See you online, suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment